Monday, January 19, 2015

If at first you don't succeed

When at first you don't succeed...sit down and eat ice cream! Then try it again :)

So here it goes:

I have tried to have a blog before. I have promised that I would write at least once a week. I want to make a difference. I want to feel like my life has meaning.  Sometimes I feel like I don't matter at all. Sometimes I think that my words don't matter... nobody is going to read or care what I say. This may be true, it may not be true but the point is that hopefully someday I can look back on what I said and where I was and hopefully see growth. If I can help someone along the way awesome!

I feel like a failure in a lot of different areas in my life. I know that this is untrue. True I make a lot of mistakes...sometimes I make the same mistake over and over again. But one thing I know, at least in my head, I don't always feel it in my heart is that I am right where God wants me to be and he has given me everything I need to accomplish his plan in my life, even when his plan is very different than what I have planned. His plan is always better than my own. I just need to remember that.



No comments:

Post a Comment