Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year...

So we are 3 days into the new year...How is your resolution(s) going? I made several this year.

1. I want to blog more...I want to pick at least one day a week and blog on that day. Honestly
    it will probably be on Saturday or Sunday as that is when I have the most free time. (so far so
    good)

2. I want to read the Bible every day. Even if it is just a chapter or so I want to be in God's word 
    everyday.

3. I want to be healthier...I want to eat more fruits and vegetables and a lot of less processed foods
    and I don't want to eat out as much. It seems convenient and honestly in a lot of ways it is
     however it comes at a cost that is much more than the initial $4-$7 per meal.

I want to leave you with this verse.

"Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong and do everything with love."            1 Corinthians 16:13-14 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment